Australian Curling Federation
The Australian Curling Federation is the national governing body for the Winter Olympic sport of Curling in Australia. Within Australia there is regular curling in Brisbane, QLD and Melbourne, VIC. Sydney has a curling association and is working on getting a set of rocks to establish regular curling at an arena there.
Australia has Representative National Teams for Men's, Women's, Junior Men's, Junior Women's, Mixed Doubles and Senior Men's categories.
- President: John Theriault
- Vice President: Kim Forge
- Victorian Curling Association Representative: Matt Panoussi
- NSW Curling Association Representative: Ian Palangio
- Queensland Curling Association Representative: Jay Merchant
- Treasurer: Laurie Weeden
Membership of the Australian Curling Federation is open to incorporated state curling associations in Australia. Current members include:
The ACF is affiliated with the following National and International sporting organisations: